Our Complete Health Practice Vision
- To be the go-to dental practice in St Joseph for complete health dentistry, collaborating with other healthcare disciplines and providing optimal health and wellness for the St. Joseph community.
- To contribute to Buchanan County becoming the healthiest county in Missouri by 2020.
- To help provide better and longer quality of life for others.
- To provide insurmountable customer service and dental care in a fun, healthy practice.
- To actively participate in giving back to the community with Free Dental Days and community education.
Our foremost priority is our patients!
- To provide unsurmountable customer service and dental care.
- To make a difference in patients' lives.
- To build and sustain loyal relationships.
- To provide a magnetic, fun, relaxed yet productive environment within our practice.
- To foster team loyalty.
- To continually strive to be our very best.
- To learn and improve professionally and personally.
- To be a practice seen by the St. Joseph community as reputable, honest, and of the highest integrity.
We are open to serve you, answer questions or schedule an appointment during the following hours:
Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Appointments are an important part of your treatment as this time has been reserved specifically for you to speak with the doctor and receive treatment. Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you may be asked to reschedule.
We request a 48-hour notice if you need to change or cancel your appointment. If an appointment is missed without giving us 48-hours notice, your accounts may be subject to a cancellation fee.
We also ask that a parent or guardian accompany minors during all dental visits.
Please bring your dental insurance card to your first visit. Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith, but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts. Your estimated patient portion must be paid at the time of service. As a service to our patients, we will bill insurance companies for services and allow them 45 days to render payment. After 60 days, you are responsible for the entire balance, paid-in-full.
If you have any questions, our courteous staff is always available to answer them.